Pong A Long.com collects only the information that we need to process your order and to allow you to use the community forums. Never will your information be shared, rented, lended, or sold to anyone, unless you specifically opt-in to receive other information. Pong A Long will set cookies on your computer only to allow you to buy and interact with the site. These cookies will allow us to remember you and keep an accurate representation of the objects that have been added to your cart.
This policy carries through to all other sites that are operated by Pong A Long including microsites and/or landing pages. For any other questions regarding privacy please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the extent required by applicable law, whenever Pong A Long collects personal information Pong A Long will:
- Provide timely and appropriate notice to you about its data practices including updates or modifications to any privacy statements;
- Collect, use, disclose and transfer your personal information for the intent that it was collected
- Implement steps to ensure that your personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, and kept up-to-date
Pong A Long will never send you an email asking you to send us personal, financial, or credit card information. If you receive such an email, DO NOT RESPOND. It did not originate from Pong A Long and it would be someone "phishing" or searching for your information. Sometimes, these emails may look like official Pong A Long communications and may ask you to provide this information to "confirm your account." These so-called "phishing" expeditions are usually attempts to steal your identity and defraud you. Please forward it to email@example.com so we can take appropriate action.
- The electronic storage of credit card information is prohibited.
- All printed credit card data must be secured against unauthorized access.
- Paper records containing credit card information must be identified as classified.
- Management approval required prior to removing paper records containing credit card information from secured areas.
- Secured courier or other shipping method allowing accurate tracking must be used when ever paper records containing credit card information are sent to outside facility.
- All card holder data must be destroyed prior to disposal by means of crosscut shredding, incinerating or pulping.
- Third party service providers must be contractually required to be PCI DSS compliant and to acknowledge responsibility for credit card information security. Compliance must be verified prior to contract execution.
Pong A Long takes great security steps to ensure that your information remains safe. Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypt any incoming data to ensure safety, and confidentiality in your information. Please note the SSL logo and the fact the site is secure, along with the lock that will appear upon entering the homepage. The https:// also indicates that this is a secure website, and please do not ever enter any information on the web unless it is safe and secure like the Pong a Long site.
While more than adequate security measures are in place, Pong A Long will not be responsible for breaches of security beyond our reasonable control.
All Pong A Long orders will be shipped within 1 business day of order unless noted otherwise. Please note that Pong A Long does not ship to P.O. boxes unless special shipping has been worked out. Holidays are not considered business days.
We offer a 30 day Exchange Guarantee on every product we offer. Please call customer service at 716-312-2698, in advance to obtain an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) within 30 days of purchase date.
Return merchandise with RMA number to:
Pong A Long
(print RMA number Here)
437 Franklin Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
We will only accept returns for an exchange of the same item. No Cash Refunds. Please feel free to contact us by e-mail with any questions or concerns. firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Returns sent with no RMA number, or mailed to the call center will be returned to sender.
Customer assumes all costs in shipping to us, and we assume the cost in shipping back to the customer. All replacement/repaired products are shipped UPS Ground unless a rush is requested. The cost of such a shipping upgrade is to be paid by the customer prior to shipment.
We suggest you contact our tech support team first by posting a question in our Help Desk to determine whether the item is indeed defective before shipping. Then make an online return merchandise authorization (RMA) request. See Return Policy for more details.
All products (unless specifically stated otherwise), carry an implied, industry-standard 30-Day warranty from time of purchase against defects due to manufacturing or failure. Warranty does not include superficial damage or any use of the product that does not fall into the designed use of the product as intended by the manufacturer.
Please e-mail any questions to email@example.com
PongALong.com is not intended for persons under 13 years of age. Pong A Long does not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about children in any way shape or form.
Pong A Long reserves the right to update or modify this Policy, at any time and without prior notice, by posting the revised version of this Policy. If we modify this Policy or any Privacy Statement, the modifications will only apply to the personal information we collect after we have posted the revised Policy or Privacy Statement.